day eight.
| Snap shot of my phone in the middle of the night :/ |
I am so grateful for Sleep. The last week has been a really rough one for me when it comes to my beauty rest. I usually sleep like a rock and wake up refreshed and ready to face the day. This last week however, I have been waking up every hour to two hours for some unknown reason. I thought at first it was because I was freezing (Kevin is a blanket hogger) and then maybe bad dreams or hearing noises and then I discovered it wasn't just one of those things; It was ALL of them. I just have really recognized lately how much I love my sleep and how grateful I "usually" am for my full eight hours.
day nine.
I am grateful for my wife's dinner last night - She made pot roast, apple stuffing, potatoes, and veggies. So bomb. I pounded it. And I love how she cooks amazing dinners all the time. Keep up the good work babe!
(Written By Kevin)
day ten.
For day ten I decided I was grateful for good news. This week I've got a lot of great news. From a new cousin being born to an awesome bonus on my paycheck, I just love how good news makes me feel so happy.
Any good news bloggers??
No comments:
Post a Comment