Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Four Months with Hayden.

Last week our sweet Haydie girl turned Four Months old and today she had her Four Month appointment.
I am always so excited to see how she is grown but not so excited for shots.
Poor baby hates shots and it doesn't help that brother Hunter is there to watch and freaks out right along with her.
This time however was the EXACT OPPOSITE.
Unlike his usual self, kind big brother Hunter said "Hayden get shot... kiss it better!"
Sure enough Hayden got her two shots and Hunter ran right over to kiss each band aid and within 10 seconds she stopped crying! 
It was a small wellness checkup miracle indeed.
Needless to say we were NOT quiet the spectacle we usually are checkup days! 

Happy Four Months Hayden Elizabeth.

(Four Month Photo Shoot Bloopers)

At FOUR Months Old...
-I am 12 pounds 2 ounces - 9th %tile
-I am 23 inches long - 3rd %tile
-My Head is ALL FORD/GOOLD - 16 inches round - 45th %tile
- I also have a little bit of flat head on the left side
(More neck stretches and tummy time coming my way in June)
-I am drinking LOTS more milk which is helping me grow.
-I am getting rice cereal in my milk and can't wait to start eating some solid foods.
-I LOVE playing on my tummy time mat and reaching up to grab my toys.
-Anything I find goes straight into my mouth.
-I spit up A LOT.
- I am talking so much these days 
(I have to if I wanna be heard over that crazy big brother of mine)
-I smile at EVERYONE I meet.
-I am still in my mommy and daddy's room.
(I tricked them by sleeping so well in a crib on our vacation but want NOTHING to do with my own crib now that we are home... I just REALLY love my mommy and daddy)

Keep on growing Haydie Girl.

A few more photos from the Dr's Office and Brother wanting some photos with sissy to.











Ps. My kids are TWINS.
 photo kylasig_zps213e7fcb.jpg

18 comments:

  1. she is so cute! that outfit is adorable and I love that we share the same middle name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how adorable, big brother is cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so cute :) What a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is too cute! Stuff like this makes my baby fever even worse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, she is little….just like my daughter! And so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, what cuties! That's great that she loves tummy time! Not all babies do!

    StarrJoy16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute.est.kids.ev.er!!!!! OH MY HECK. They are more darling every time I see them. Need to make a trip to Utah to see this family that I love so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh jeez, they are SO CUTE! What great smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so adorable! She's lucky to have a good older brother to kiss her boo-boos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute kids!!! I have a hard time remembering my babies being 4 months! Seems like so long ago. One is almost two and the other is 4. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those little bloopers are adorable! What a sweet little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is a cutie! I need to start doing updates again for my girls! They are growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete