DIY Trendy T-Shirts with Cricut.
I am thrilled to be partnering with Cricut for a Trendy T-shirt collaboration. I had so much fun designing and creating these t-shirts for me and my littles.
This post does contain affiliate links and Iron-on material provided by Cricut, however, as always, all opinions are my own.
As a mom it's so easy to get in the routine of things and the routine around our home kinda goes like this.
Kids play.
Mom cleans.
All day, everyday!
Sure I sneak in a few fun crafts, afternoons to the library, preschool learning and recipes to bake but lets be honest, all those things are fun... FUN things that have to be cleaned up.
And I totally LOVE it.
With two toddlers playing all the time they are happy, healthy, learning and growing.
From the living room, to the preschool table, to the kitchen, out to the front yard, upstairs to our rooms, to the dinning room table and finally back to the living room all day for playing.
All the while kids playing, mom cleaning. (OK, sometimes I play to)
Any other moms have that kind of a day on repeat?
It's wonderful isn't it?
I designed these t-shirts as a set because I wanted an outward expression of what goes on inside our crazy home and probably most of yours also.
I think I nailed it.
All our shirts were made in Cricut Design Space in just a few quick minutes during nap time.
I am continually impressed with Cricut Design Space and its user friend interface and set up.
Design, Align and Go!
Three simple steps and you have yourself an awesome Trendy T-Shirt.
For these designs I used Cricuts Iron-on Lite in Pink for mine and Hayden's shirts and Charcoal for Hunter. The font is Southwest and words are left aligned.
Don't forget to screen reverse your design when using iron-on material for a t-shirt.
With a handful of extra iron-on material I let each kid chose a fun new image to put on a t-shirt.
Hunter chose the space man and I added the famous words "One Giant Leap for Mankind"
I used Cricuts Iron-on Lite in Charcoal and the font Seaside.
Hayden, of course, picked out the unicorn image. She's had this thing about unicorns since her Auntie Kenna sent her the most adorable unicorn leggings and walks around calling all horses unicorns.
It's pretty adorable right?
I used Cricuts Iron-on Pink Sparkle and Green Glitter with the font Haley in Cricut Design Space.
I was in desperate need of a new gym shirt so I created this fun gold print graphic tank for myself.
Channeling my inner Kourtney Kardashian, I used my favorite phrase "Gorgeous Darling!" and found it perfectly suitable for gym motivation.
I used Cricuts Iron-on Gold Glitter and font Chloe in Design Space.
I hope this post inspires you to create you own Trendy T-Shirt with Cricut.
Be sure to check out Cricut's Pinterst page for lots of great inspiration.
You can also pick up your own Cricut Explore Air machine or Iron-on rolls at Cricut.com
Thanks so much Cricut for sending us Iron-on's to play with some new trendy images and fonts.
All of those shirts are super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteso cute!!
ReplyDeletewww.studentswife.com
Those are so cute, and I love all the great smiles!!
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute, and I love all the great smiles!!
ReplyDeletesuch cute shirts!!! Love the clean all day! That's me everyday ALL DAY! lol
ReplyDeleteAMEN SISTA! Haha! I feel like I am constantly cleaning. Love the space-man shirt and your workout shirt, too! Super cute.
ReplyDeleteSue
susanstange.com