Farewell 2016. Hello 2017.
I think it's safe to say that 2016 was one of the best years ever!
Although it was one of the busiest years full of travel, some big changes and more fun than we knew was possible, 2016 came and went and we are so grateful for all of the wonderful memories we had!
Check out a few Highlights from our year!
The kids and I kicked off 2016 traveling to Texas and Arizona to visit family and to present the award for the Hunter Goold Memorial Scholarship.
Texas Trip Here.
Arizona Trip Here.
In February our sweet Hayden girl turned 2 and it was FROZEN fun!
Frozen Themed Party Here.
Early March Kevin and I went to Hawaii to celebrate our 5th Wedding Anniversary!
(I still can't believe I never blogged about it :( ... but I will)
In the Spring we started finishing the basement in our Lehi house, had family visit and were knee deep in sports!
Springtime Here.
In June we announced we SOLD our home in Lehi and were moving to Provo!
Sold Home Here.
In July we made our second big announcement of the year... Baby #3 was on their way!
Baby #3 Here.
In August we welcomed you all into our New Home!
New Home Here.
In September we traveled to South Dakota with family!
South Dakota Here.
In October we were BACK at Disneyland!
In December....
Henry Eric Ford joined our family.
Stay tuned for Henry's birth story soon.
As you can see, 2016 was INCREDIBLE.
There was so much that didn't make the blog so prepare for a few catch up posts this year because they were just too good not to share!
We can't wait to see what 2017 will bring us and hope you'll stick around for this years adventures!
hey! just FYI typing in your house number (shown on your front house photo) then type Provo after it in Google, all your house info comes up... just wanted to let you know for privacy reasons!!
ReplyDelete