Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Farewells continued...

Yesterday I said Farewell to Gloria.
She has been one of my closest companions for the last 5 years.
She was strong and dependable.
She kept me safe and warm.
She was the best car a girl could ask for.

I may have cried as she drove away with her new owners.

So long my Dear Gloria.

_______

Today we said Farewell to my cousin Jordan as he entered the MTC.
(Well, I didn't quiet make it to the actual farewell this afternoon but Hunter and I made it for the ice cream afterwards!) 

We are so proud and excited for Jordan.
What a great example to his younger siblings and cousins he is.
Photo Creds: The Incredible, amazing and SEXY Jackson Goold. 

See ya in 2 years buddy! 


Anyone you said Farewell to this week?
Just one more to go for us next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment