Wednesday, November 27, 2013

[Re]Squeeze.

I was so relieved when an owner of ReSqueeze contacted me recently asking if I would try out their product.
I had been searching for something like this for a few months for little Hunter.

These awesome, reusable, squeezable pouches are just what every family needs.

ReSqueeze totally nailed it with this product by finding a solution for mommies everywhere whose kids can't get enough of the squeezable snack pouches.
-I love that ReSqueeze is totally affordable. 
(Just $7.99 for two pouches. A few uses and you've already made your money back)

-I love that ReSqueeze is reusable!  
(Way better for the environment.)

-My favorite part is that I can absolutely control what goes in Hunters Pouch.
From applesauce to pureed vegetables and even fruity smoothies, Hunter is getting the tastiest, healthiest afternoon snack possible! 
ReSqueeze even has a whole page of recipes to try out as well.

Thanks ReSqueeze.

Enter our giveaway to win a set of ReSqueeze for your family! 


More ReSqueeze via FacebookInstagramTwitterPinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment