The Latchy Catchy
I am SO EXCITED to be sharing with you guys my new, Most Favorite Mommy MUST HAVE.
I am collaborating with this fabulous company to introduce you to their amazing product.
The owners are also giving a 10% discount to our FordOlogy readers who purchase their unique product, and I promise you will want to order at least a couple.
Mommies, Daddies, Grandparents and Really ANYONE who has children in their home, please meet
The Latchy Catchy.
I came across the Latchy Catchy in an Instagram giveaway and being intrigued by this unique looking product, I dug a little deeper to find out more information.
The Latchy Catchy is a unique, one of a kind, door silencer that
'allows you to open and close any interior door silently. No more clicks of the knobs or slams of the door, just the peaceful sound of your little ones fast asleep'. -LCWebsite
Upon finding their website and reading countless RAVED reviews, I knew it was a product I needed in my home.
I reached out to the owner and the sweet Lyndsey sent me out my very own Latchy Catchy the next day!
I was so excited when my Latchy Catchy package showed up in the mail with the cutest little note from Lyndsey (who both her and her husband happen to be a BYU Grads like Kev - Go Cougs!).
I didn't hesitate to put mine to use right away.
(I may or may not have tried it on EVERY interior door!)
You guys... in ALL honesty, I have NEVER been more excited about a 'mommy must have' product.
What a GENIUS idea The Lacthy Catchy is.
I cannot tell you how many times those silly clicks of the knobs or slamming door when the AC turns on has woken up a sleeping baby in my house!
I am so in LOVE with The Latchy Catchy.
It's been a lifesaver in our home the last month.
With a newborn, and a toddler who is having night terrors EVERY NIGHT, we have been able to keep our newborn sleeping while allowing our toddler access to open his door if he is scared.
It truly has been wonderful when I go in to check on Hunter, before I go to bed, to not have to worry about the silly door knob click spooking him awake.
I love the quality of the fabric (not to mention their adorable patterns) the elastic bands that stretch and fit around door knobs with ease, the fabulous price at just around $10, and the durability to take on a two year old.
I definitely need at least one more Latchy Catchy so I can put one on the garage door. How awesome to have The Latchy Catchy on a door I am CONSTANTLY coming in and out of without a free hand. It's always a carseat in one hand, diaper bag, groceries or Hunter toys in the other.
The Latchy Catchy is perfect to allow me to just bump the door open.
I also can't wait to take our Latchy Catchy with us on vacation next week.
We'll be staying at my parents and in-laws house and it will be nice to have the door silencer on unfamiliar doors!
This is definitely one of those "fulfilling a need" products and I know that it is and will continue to be SUPER SUCCESSFUL.
Head over to The Latchy Catchy and check out all of their fabulous fabric designs to find the RIGHT ones for each of your kids.
How PERFECT is this Gold Polka Dot LC we got for little Hayden's room.
We obviously have a Gold Polka Dot obsession.
As promised above, The Latchy Catchy Team is offering a special discount just for our FordOlogy Readers.
For a LIMITED TIME enter code: FORD10 at checkout to receive 10% off your purchase!
Already FABULOUSLY priced this extra discount gives you NO EXCUSE not to buy 2 or 3
I know I have my order in for a couple more.
Thanks so much Lyndsey and Latchy Catchy for such an ingenious product.
I am always amazed when talented entrepreneurs are able to create problem solving, quality products and you NAILED this one on the head.
Be sure to follow The Latchy Catchy on
Instagram
and
Facebook
and
Twitter
Be sure to tag us and use #mylatchycatchy when you receive your Latchy Catchy and show us which door in your home you use them on!
I adore you. Just thought you should know that.
ReplyDelete