Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Preschooler.

I was shocked when I calculated how long my parents had children in school.
I started preschool in 1991 and my youngest sister graduated high school in 2014. 
23 years of first days of school.
5 children, a handful of different schools and years of ice cream Sundays for breakfast! 
This week marked my first day of school as a parent when I sent sweet Hunter off to preschool. 
He requested waffles for breakfast but I was sure to sneak in a scoop of ice cream to keep the Goold Family "ice cream Sundays for breakfast" tradition alive. 
Although I felt a little pit in my stomach to start this new phase of life, Hunter made it very clear he was ready.
We walked to school in the morning, he planted a big sloppy kiss on my cheek and didn't look back! 
The second day he was excited to learn new things and promised he would be good for Ms. Brigette. 
He came home proudly sharing with the world that "D says 'duh' for Dog". 
I will say, I was pretty proud.

I'm so excited for this new adventure for Hunter. 
Being 3 years old means lots of exciting new things and preschool is just the start. 

Happy First Week of PreSchool Hunter Edward.
















(Since we missed a few updates on his 3rd birthday post here is where Hunter is at on his first week of school)
On my first week of Preschool...
-I am 41lbs - 98th %tile
-I am 39.5 inches tall - 88th %tile
-I can tell you my address and phone number by memorization
-My favorite book is 'The Very Busy Spider" by Eric Carle
-My favorite places to visit are; The Dinosaur Museum, The Animal Farm, The Library and The Bean Museum
-My favorite toy is; my bike or my cars
-I still sleep with Mickey Mouse and Blankie
-My favorite food is Popsicles


 photo kylasig_zps213e7fcb.jpg
Hunters First Day of School sign was made by my awesome friend Mandy.
Thanks lady. 


No comments:

Post a Comment