Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Real Life Snow Day.

We had our first snowfall of the season today.

I woke up at 4am (silly pregnancy) and the ground was still clear.
By 6 am the storm had made its way into Lehi and the whole street was covered in fresh white powder.
It was simply beautiful.

Hunter and I didn't dare leave the house on this rather chilly day,
So, we ate a delicious french toast breakfast with dad,



watched Mickey Mouse Club house a million times,



took an afternoon nap and then watched Christmas movies until dad came home.

Hunter also found his way onto the dining room table to sneak the last of mom's morning hot coca.
He was quiet pleased with himself.
I knew it had gotten too quiet and this is how I made the discovery.
Why Hunter.... is that Chocolate on your face?
 Where on earth did you get chocolate?
 Oh, I see. You found mom's leftover hot chocolate.
 And drank it ALL! 
 Smart Kid.

When dad finally got home, we went outside for the first time.
It was Hunter's first time playing in the snow.
He Loved it.
He looked so cute in his new snowsuit and even though his boots are WAY TOO BIG and we didn't have gloves for him, he lasted a good 15 minutes.












_________

And for this real life snow day, we had a real life fashion day.
It happens more often then I care to admit, but since today was a stay inside all day, I took full advantage.
Can't believe I'm gonna share it with all of you but here it is:
Sans Make-Up.
Sans cute clothes.
Even sans shoes.





Husbands Green Shirt: Express // Christmas PJ's: Old Navy // Fuzzy Socks: Grandma Goolds stash

2 comments:

  1. This is a cute post! But seriously this snow is already killing me haha! Great to meet ya!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had our snow day yesterday too! my son is too small to play in it yet but i think thats ok with me for now :) you have GREAT hair! congrats on another pregnancy and a baby girl!

    ReplyDelete