This weekend my mom and sisters, with the help of my aunts, threw me the most AMAZING Baby Girl Shower. EVER.
I cannot get over how spoiled I was and how PERFECT the whole party turned out.
| Cake by the amazing @ProvoBakery |
Adorable Party Favors.
![]() |
| The Adorable Invites. |
I was so lucky to have so many family and friends show up to help celebrate!
Baby Girl got so many great gifts!
I think it's safe to say I won't have to buy any clothes for her for awhile!
![]() |
| Hunter was CLEARLY excited to see all this stuff for Baby Sister. But he did get a few presents also! Thanks to those who thought of Hunter. |
I cannot express enough gratitude to these ladies right here (+ my sister Aubrey)
They all came together and helped make the most amazing party!
I am so lucky to have them all in my life.
I truly can't think of any other group of women that I love more.
Thank you ladies for an incredible weekend!
___________
How this shower came about...
I knew my mom was coming to help my sister Aubrey, who lives in Provo, throw the shower, however, I didn't know my mom was bringing a whole CAR full of people with her to help celebrate!
My two younger sisters, McKenna & Haley along with my Aunt Rene and Aunt Jo came also!
You can imagine how THRILLED I was to see some of my most favorite women.
We spent Friday running around getting all the food and decorations.
Friday evening we made a delicious dinner, prepared food and started to decorate.
![]() |
| My adorable Grandmother was running on my couch playing PeekABoo with Hunter who was hiding behind it! |
| McKenna & Haley putting all those years in Student Government to use! |
Friday night THIS lady showed up at my doorstep.
My sweet "sister" Maddie flew all the way from Missouri to be here for the shower.
She flew in Friday and left Saturday!
How Loved am I?
Before everyone headed home to Sacramento, we spent Saturday shopping as girls and then had dinner as family.
| We Love You Aubs! |
I really am the luckiest girl in the world.
PS. I may be leaving up all the decorations as long possible.














































No comments:
Post a Comment